Every great product
deserves great packaging
Didget printing are the proud owners of two HP Indigo digital printing presses:
• HP Indigo 20 000: wide web press 740mm print width
• HP Indigo WS 6800: narrow web press 320mm print width
Digital features include:
- No printing plates involved.
- Setup time and material waste are substantially reduced.
- One off samples made easy.
- Short runs, and medium run length multi-SKU jobs are produced cost effectively.
- Every print run gives the customer a chance to change design / address / ingredients.
- Our 740mm wide print web accommodates most flexible packaging sizes.
- Only digital printing can produce packaging with variable content (VDP – variable data printing).
- Image quality is photo-quality and meets or exceeds that of flexo and roto-gravure.
- Capable of hitting 95% of the Pantone gamut with 100% colour consistency.
- Perfect registration.
- We can print on material from 11 micron -450 micron.
- Ability to uniquely number/code each design creates enormous possibilities and opportunities for on-pack competitions, unique numbering, counterfeit protection, and batch numbering.
- Huge selection of off- the shelf food grade film solutions and finishes to suit almost every application, and the expertise to underpin our products and services.
- Variety of finishes available.
- Bag (5000 +) or pouch making (20 000+) for production / machine produced.
- Smaller quantities for pre-production handmade samples.